Sunday 24 July 2011

Pick and Mix

I spent yesterday flicking through Vogue grabbing inspiration from here there and everywhere. But one article/photo session had me smiling and giggling with glee. My inner child had been released. Looking like a bag of dolly mixtures I sat in amazement. This doesn't go with that and that doesn't go with this....but it fucking does! A kaleidoscope of popping candy colour...the perfect antidote to all the prim and proper secretaries and androgyny. Whilst I love all that I also want to have fun. Fedoras were felt, bright and bold, furs were glam rock explosions, shoes were neon day glows that wouldn't look out of place at an 80's ecstasy party. It's time I dusted down my old Louis Vuitton clutches and team with argyle socks, dotty trousers and parkas covered in broaches and military paraphernalia.  Oh I love it all........






No comments:

Post a Comment