Tuesday 26 July 2011

Tell me about it....stud.

One item I have fallen in love with is Burberry's Studded Trench, and whilst this is technically a summer piece I am hoping with the lack of sunshine and temperature these past few months we may have (fingers crossed ) an Indian summer. I'm adoring the snakeskin belt too!


I cannot afford the real thing but I do intend to do some DIYing! Vintage Burberry trench's are going on ebay for next to nothing so I may as well purchase a few (well just in case something goes wrong! Which it will no doubt). This way at least I can throw in some skull and faux diamond studs and spikes.

I'm well up for rocking that fetish/glam rock trend.

2 comments:

  1. Favourite timeless trend! Try ebay for multi packs of studs. They work wonders for updating drab clothing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I found a few people/companies that will do it cheaply. It's actually quite therapeutic too! x

    ReplyDelete