Friday 16 September 2011

Sorry....

God I know it's a been a while and yes I have lambasted myself with the notion 'fair weather' blogger. But believe me I have been busy.

I am back for my third year of uni next week and I am now not only panicking about my school wardrobe (it's a good thing heritage is back in) but getting things together for the shop well stall opening within the next few weeks. The good news is I will be blogging continuously the bad news is I will be blogging continuously. lol.

Well I thought it was going to cost an absolute fortune but to be honest I knew my creatively would come to light at some point. Those vintage pieces I subconsciously bought for myself that I cannot quite pull off or fit in to were obviously bought for a reason. So here I am with a handful of old Valentino, Prada, Oscar de la Renta and Escada and my loss is your gain. Pictures to come soon, alongside the inevitable website and Facebook page..., and if the above doesn't entice you then the champagne and cupcakes certainly will.

Watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to join your blog and follow you!! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure hun and thanks for following me. Rock on. x

      Delete