Tuesday 13 March 2012

Side lining



When I think of SS trends (Spring/Summer not the Nazi type) I think of pastel suits, Moroccan prints, sky high super friendly on my tootsies wedges and Olympic fever but I rarely take into consideration hair or make up. I've realised this for many reasons, my hair whilst polished and preened to perfection (only in the house mind you) resembles a greasy been riding on my stick Mombi (remember Return to Oz?) by around 10am. However I've heard wigs are making a comeback..??? Or just new heads in her case. Anyway I had a fringe put in a few weeks ago and tried to do a Celine and Dries Van Noten...not quite the same but I teamed it with the clash...monochrome jacket, tribal top and turquoise Hudson jeans. But my Angel Jackson bag has seen better days mind you...which is such a sodding shame as bold clutches are all the bloody rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment