Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hit & Miss







Starts tonight Sky Atlantic HD 10pm

Well well well I've been waiting for this for a very long time. I mean my home city means a lot to me its style its presence its music. It is a city with grit and determination. Chloe Sevigny stars as a transgender hit woman...well that alone is worth tuning into, her own cultish fashion sense is something that has always inspired me and has led a style icon revolution definitely in the underground sense. But next time she slags my city off....I shall hunt her down and slaughter her myself.

3 comments:

  1. ehrr.... Chloe sometimes had hit and lots / often miss as far as dressing up...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it depends on what your fashion ideas are. I think the best fashion idols are the people who are willing to take risks. Playing it safe every time shows our insecurities which is exactly what I'm going to discuss in my next post. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete