Monday 13 August 2012

Home sweet Home

My new job rocks...there you go I admit it. I actually dread days off. Whether that's just sad or genius is still up for debate. Who doesn't love being Shop Manager (currently training until the official store opens) but dealing with donations, vintage pieces and creating the most fabulousa window displays, I'm like a kid in a candy store.

My bus journeys into work are one my favourite 'me time' moments chai latte in hand, ipod on and my nose deep in a magazine I am dead to the world. Then I caught glimpse of Internash Fash Edit in last months 'Company' magazine. My mind froze in a delrium of travel fulled style explosions. Then I thought what the fuck am I doing...start blogging kid. It's time to put Manchester well and truly back on the fashion map.

Next years to do list: Wear whatever I want without feeling like a complete dick and dance like no ones watching, to visit all these cool as fuck cities and finally the new shop will soon have its own blog, twitter, facebook pages soon to come. Keep posted its gonna rule...Madmen Autumnal 60's cocktail party anyone? You betcha!







                                   

                You can rule the world if you just put your mind to it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment